Zoom Art History Lectures with Lynne
1. The lectures will cover a range of diverse and interesting topics, many taken from my popular Arts Society lectures. The first session will be an introduction and (informal!) art quiz.
2. Click here for the lecture timetable.
3.The lectures will be given as 'shared screen' digital presentations.
When will they run?
4. The series of 10 lectures will run weekly, 11 January to 15 March.
5. They will be streamed live on Monday mornings, 11.00-12.00 and available as a recording for 24 hours following the lecture.
6. I will open the meeting 30 minutes beforehand in order to greet you and take the register. Please join in good time so we can start promptly at 11.00.
How can I access the lectures?
7. You will require a computer or tablet device with a stable internet connection. The lectures will be via Zoom. It is very straightforward to use and you will not need a paid account. Instructions will be sent out nearer the time.
How do I enrol and how much will it cost?
8. The fee for the 10 lectures is £60. The fee is per email address. The addressee goes onto my register and receives all the information and weekly Zoom invitations. If you want to invite another member/s of your household to watch with you, you pay just the single fee.
9. I will only be able to accept people into a meeting who have enrolled on my register and made a payment.
10. Please contact me by email if you are interested in partaking or have any questions. I can then send you details to make a BACS payment.
I look forward to hearing from you!