Zoom Art History Lectures with Lynne
1. The lectures will cover a range of diverse and interesting topics, some taken from my popular Arts Society (NADFAS) lectures. The first session will be an introduction and (fun!) art quiz.
2. Click here for the lecture timetable and synopses of the topics.
When will they run?
3. The series of 10 lectures will run weekly, 4th October to 6th December.
4. They will be streamed live on Monday mornings, 11.00-12.00 plus q & a. The lecture also will be available to watch until midnight Tuesday.
5. I will open the meeting at 10.30 in order to greet you and take the register. You do not need to join then, but please do join in good time so we can start promptly at 11.00.
How can I access the lectures?
6. You will require a computer or tablet device with a stable internet connection. The lectures will be via Zoom. It is very straightforward to use and you will not need a paid account, although it is useful to download the free Zoom app.
How do I enrol and how much will it cost?
7. The fee for the 10 lectures is £70. The fee is per viewing device so if another member of the household joins you, you pay just the single fee. The fee includes access to the Cloud recording and a slide list.
8. To enrol, all I need from you is the email address of the device you will be using and your payment. N.B. I can only let people into the lecture who have enrolled, so please do not pass on the lecture links.
9. Please contact me by email if you are interested in partaking or have any questions. I can then send you details to make a BACS payment or the address to which to send a cheque.
Can anybody enrol for the lectures?
10. Every-one is welcome.